• PCI-E 4X slot soldered with normal IDE ribbon cable
• No Driver necessary and not support hot swappable
• Interface : PCI-e 4X, slot: PCI-e 16X
• Molex cable provide extra power suppy if your pci-e video card can't get enough power from PCI-e slot
• 2-layer PCB bard designing
• Molex connector modification is designed to reroute power from your motherboard PCIe slot. This prevents graphics card damage to 5970 & 6990 cards running via an extender cable, and also prevents motherboard damage to any system running more than 4 GPUs simultaneously.
• Gold plated contacts for best conductivity and long life. • Works for all PCI-e bus versions. • Ensure proper airflow in your system by creating more room in tight-fit cases
Riser cards are used in Rackmount server and industrial computer applications. In 1U and 2U Rackmount computer systems, riser cards are integrated into the system to allow the addition of feature cards in a horizontal position (instead of a standard vertical position). This is due to the height limitations of a 1U and 2U system which are 1.75" and 3.5" respectively. Typically, a 1U system uses a 1U single slot riser card whereas a 2U system uses a 2U 3 slot riser card.